Althea S. Prince – Managing Partner
Ms. Prince has practiced law for 10 years. She previously served as a federal judicial staff attorney with the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, during which clerkship she researched and analyzed constitutional, civil, and criminal issues, and drafted proposed opinions for the Court. Ms. Prince is an Ivy League grad and former big-firm attorney with experience representing clients in complex and large exposure cases. Her practice has afforded her significant opportunities to handle cases from inception through trial/resolution in federal and state courts. Ms. Prince immigrated to the United States from Guyana, South America. Strongly committed to her Caribbean heritage, Ms. Prince understands that personal service, hard work, and results matter most.
- UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS COLLEGE OF LAW, J.D., May 2001
- UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA, Philadelphia, PA
B.A., Sociology with Honors Distinction, May 1996
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & COMMUNITY SERVICE
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- Tucker Parent Council – Co-President.
- Positive Growth, Inc. – Board Secretary & Member of Fundraising Committee.